Introducing Me!

Hello! My name is Peyton, and this is my first blog post! I am a junior high student who loves to try new things. I love doing the “arts” in life, like dancing, music, and drama. I love fantasy and magic and hope to someday publish a fantasy novel. I have a few quirky things about myself. I only eat celery by eating the strings first and then the rest. I love to play with highlighters by clicking the caps together until it makes a square-ish shape. And I love putting myself out there!

I absolutely love music. When I was 10, my parents got me a guitar for my birthday and gave me lessons. I loved it, until it kind of slipped away. I stopped playing a little over a year after I got it. It sits now in the corner of my bedroom. For my first Genius Hour project, I am going to reteach myself guitar and make my own song. I thought that wouldn’t take months, so I’m going to add something else. I am going to reteach myself guitar, make my own song, and make a music video of it. I better get started. Wish me luck!

One thought on “Introducing Me!”

1. Good luck with the project it will probably take a while. There is a weird line break at the very beginning that you should fix, make sure to preview your posts. Amazing introduction and I’m excited to see your music video!