Week 3: I’m shocked

I feel like I’m slightly struggling. Today I had a thought and for a moment I was scared if people judged me for not being good. Me putting myself out there, or if I mess up on a note, or you don’t like my tries. But I pushed that thought away, because that’s what I want to do. I don’t know what genre of song to make, but I have finally come up with an idea for a theme. So, I have these really weird dreams every night. But, they are always so unique each night and sometimes I feel sad when I wake up because it’s over. Once I had a dream I was saving my elementary school from Maleficent and it felt like I could do anything. Like a fairy tale. I want to write about that.

I made a little something that I just wanted to share. Sorry if I’m pitchy, I had a long day:

*If there is background noise, it’s my dad drilling a wall downstairs.

If you didn’t hear it clearly, the lyric was: If I am sleepin’, I don’t wanna be dreamin’. Don’t wanna wake up from a fairy tale.

3 thoughts on “Week 3: I’m shocked”

1. Thank you! Some struggles are definitely calluses. Also, I don’t know every chord there is, so when I’m looking for a specific sound, I have to go search up a bunch of chords until I find the right one.